On May 25, 2018, new regulations from the European Union, known as GDPR, went into effect. GDPR is a law passed by the EU designed to:
1. Protect individual privacy rights
2. Update privacy laws for current technology
3. Standardize laws in EU countries
What information do I collect?
When scheduling for coaching, mentoring or consultation sessions or filling out a form on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, postal address, email address or telephone number. Of course, you may, however, visit this site anonymously.
What do I use your information for?
Any information I collect from you may be used in the following ways:
- To personalize your coaching/mentoring experience. Your information helps me to better respond to your individual needs.
- To better meet the needs of my clients. Your information helps me to enhance my offerings based on the information and feedback I receive from you.
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by you, the customer.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates about my offerings as well as timely news and announcements regarding related products and services. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, I include unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email (as required by US law).
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature.
How do I protect your information?
I implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Do I disclose any information to outside parties?
I do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist me in operating the website, conducting business, or servicing you, as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. I may also release your information when I believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce site policies, or protect my or others' rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at my discretion, I may include or offer third party products or services on my website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. I therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, I seek to protect the integrity of my site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Affiliate links disclaimer
Some of the links contained on my website and newsletter are affiliate links. This means that I may receive a commission if you click on the link and make a purchase from the affiliate. I only recommend products and services that I know or trust to be of high quality, whether an affiliate relationship is in place or not.