Workshops and Customized Programs
An Interview with Penney Peirce.
Penney Peirce is an internationally respected clairvoyant empath and a pioneer in the field of intuition development. A coach and adviser to business leaders, psychologists, and spiritual seekers of all varieties, she is also the author of The Intuitive Way, Frequency, and Leap of Perception, all prequels in her "transformation series".
Penney's writings have informed my personal intuitive development, and I will have the great fortune to interview her about her body of work in late April. I look forward to sharing our conversation with you.
Exploring the Energy Body:
a guided practice.
February 25, 2018, 8:00 - 8:45pm (EDT)
Like a weather system, energy moves through the terrain of our bodies, often arriving without warning. When we experience our inner energy extremes - be they highs or lows - we can easily be swept off our feet and react impulsively, often recoiling to avoid their intense arisings.
Through practice, we can learn to tolerate the weather of our energy body. We develop the capacity to allow the most extreme, stormy conditions. In time, we discover that each inner storm we weather naturally informs our direction and movement in the outer world. Our weather shapes who we are from the inside.
Please join me in this guided exploration of the energy body. We will meet via conference line and practice merging our consciousness and energy from wherever you are. Register here. Space is limited. *there is no charge for participation in this guided practice*
Starts November 12: Transparency: Virtual Book Club
Transparency: Seeing Through to our Expanded Human Capacity. by Penney Peirce.
(registration has closed).
If you have been subscribed to my newsletter for some time or otherwise know something about me, you probably know how much of a fan I am of Penney Peirce's writings on intuition. In her newest book, Penney writes:
"Transparency helps you learn that when you’re transparent, there is great power in being seen for all of who you are."
Penney's books are designed to help you align with who you are at your core. The part of you that KNOWS the solution to every problem, and directs you perfectly in real time, moment by moment. Her books are brimming with experiential "Try This!" exercises in each chapter to support your learning and integration of concepts presented.
The Virtual Book Club includes:
- monthly telephone sessions to explore chapter themes,
- guided explorations of "Try This!" awareness practices and
- discussions about applying personal themes in personal life.
- Optional individualized coaching/mentoring sessions are available (for an additional cost) to help participants see through to the full extent of their expanded human capacity.
- Six monthly recorded tele-conference sessions, 8pm - 9pm Eastern Time. Recordings will be circulated after live calls for download.
- Suggested monthly practice for application in personal life
- Private Facebook group for sharing personal experiences between monthly calls.
- group size is limited to 12.
- Live participation on monthly calls is encouraged.
- November 12
- December 10
- January 14
- February 11
- March 11
- April 8
Cost: $39 for monthly tele-sessions. Optional 1:1 mentoring tele-sessions $75.
Group Coaching and Workshops
Group programs and workshops are topic oriented and include didactic instruction, interactive discussion and experiential practice of various mind- and body-awareness techniques.
Mara facilitates workshops and customized programs by request for small and large audiences in-person in the Philadelphia area. Example content can include:
- Introduction to Meditation
- Developing Intuition: applying practical tools in your life
- Awareness of the Energy Body