Workshops and Customized Programs
Monthly Mindfulness Circle
3rd Sunday Evenings at the Healing Arts Studio, Chestnut Hill, 6:30-8pm
The Mindfulness Circle at Healing Arts Studio provides a supportive space to share in the experience of meditative practices and topic-oriented discussions to deepen mind and body awareness and promote greater ease, clarity and integrity in personal life. $15/session.
Upcoming Sessions: - November 19 - December 17
Click here to register. *The December session will be the final session for now.
Starts November 12: Transparency: Virtual Book Club
Transparency: Seeing Through to our Expanded Human Capacity. by Penney Peirce.
(registration has closed).
If you have been subscribed to my newsletter for some time or otherwise know something about me, you probably know how much of a fan I am of Penney Peirce's writings on intuition. In her newest book, Penney writes:
"Transparency helps you learn that when you’re transparent, there is great power in being seen for all of who you are."
Penney's books are designed to help you align with who you are at your core. The part of you that KNOWS the solution to every problem, and directs you perfectly in real time, moment by moment. Her books are brimming with experiential "Try This!" exercises in each chapter to support your learning and integration of concepts presented.
The Virtual Book Club includes:
- monthly telephone sessions to explore chapter themes,
- guided explorations of "Try This!" awareness practices and
- discussions about applying personal themes in personal life.
- Optional individualized coaching/mentoring sessions are available (for an additional cost) to help participants see through to the full extent of their expanded human capacity.
- Six monthly recorded tele-conference sessions, 8pm - 9pm Eastern Time. Recordings will be circulated after live calls for download.
- Suggested monthly practice for application in personal life
- Private Facebook group for sharing personal experiences between monthly calls.
- group size is limited to 12.
- Live participation on monthly calls is encouraged.
- November 12
- December 10
- January 14
- February 11
- March 11
- April 8
Cost: $39 for monthly tele-sessions. Optional 1:1 mentoring tele-sessions $75.
Group Coaching and Workshops
Group programs and workshops are topic oriented and include didactic instruction, interactive discussion and experiential practice of various mind- and body-awareness techniques.
Mara facilitates workshops and customized programs by request for small and large audiences in-person in the Philadelphia area. Example content can include:
- Introduction to Meditation
- Developing Intuition: applying practical tools in your life
- Awareness of the Energy Body