Coaching Agreement Information
I’m looking forward to begin our coaching time together! Before we start on this path together, please take a few minutes to carefully read the points below. Then, return to the Sign-up Page, and
- check the box at the top of the intake form to indicate that you have read and accept the client agreement, and
- complete the Registration and Coaching pre-work form to help me get to know you prior to our initial session, and to greatly maximize the effectiveness of our coaching time together.
I really look forward to connecting with you and supporting you in your coaching goals.
Payment and Scheduling Information·
Questions: If you have questions about any of the points enclosed, please email Mara at email@example.com. Then, to continue, initial and complete the registration pre-work intake via the link below.
Soon after your intake information is received by Mara and you have scheduled your coaching session(s), you will receive an email invoice to pay for your session(s) via PayPal, a secure, online payment processing vendor. When payment is received, Mara will officially hold a spot(s) for you in her client roster. Please pay your invoice within a couple of days of receipt, to keep the ball rolling.
After scheduling your session(s) you will immediately receive an email confirming your session date(s), time(s) and will also provide the call-in number. Please be prompt when calling-in for us to utilize our coaching time to the fullest.
Payments for coaching single session and packages are 100% refundable up until 48 hours prior to commencement of the initial session. Multi-session packages are not refundable after the initial session. Coaching sessions that are part of a package need to be scheduled within 3 months of receipt of payment. Cancellation after the coaching program begins results in forfeiture of the charge.
Commitment Information and Agreement
To ensure your commitment to the process of coaching with Mara, please check the box at the top of the Registration and Pre-Work Form after reading the points below. Then complete the intake information to begin the process and ensure that we can dive right in without hesitation.
- As a client of Mara Wai Body-Mind Coaching, I recognize and understand that coaching is not a replacement for therapy or other mental health care. I acknowledge that I am completely responsible for my health and well-being before, during and between coaching calls.
- I understand that coaching does not guarantee results. I understand that coaching requires an intrinsic commitment to self-discovery on my part, and that it is a collaborative relationship with the coach where inquiry, idea sharing and self-reflection will play a role in my journey.
- I understand that my coach will keep all information from our sessions confidential, except in cases required by law. On the occasion that information is shared for training or feedback purposes, I understand the client name, and all identifying information will be anonymous.
- I understand that coaching sessions are paid in advance.
- I understand if I miss a session and don’t let Mara know within 48 hours of the session, that I will be charged for the session.
- I understand that all of my coaching sessions in a coaching package need to be scheduled within 3 months.
Please initial on the Sign-up Page to indicate that you have read and agree to the above info, then proceed to complete the intake form